Life @ TradeIndia Research

Friday 30 September 2016

Sensex Nifty Closing Updates

CLOSING BELL
SENSEX UP + 59.71 @ 27887.24,
NIFTY FUTURE UP + 11.75 @ 8650.00,
BANK NIFTY FUTURE UP + 105.45 @ 19437.00.

Daily stock and commodity trading strategy by best advisory company with free trial and premium service on mcx market tips with full support.

It was a quiet start to the October series as short covering helped benchmark indices close marginally higher amid consolidation Friday but the broader markets showed spectacular performance despite correction in global peers. In previous session, equity benchmarks and broader markets had fallen 1.6-4 percent on profit booking due to elevated geopolitical tensions at India-Pakistan border.

The 30-share BSE Sensex was up 38.43 points at 27865.96 and the 50-share NSE Nifty rose 19.90 points to 8611.15 while the BSE Midcap and Smallcap indices surged 2 percent each on strong market breadth. About 2060 shares advanced against 637 declining shares on the exchange.

For the week, the Sensex shed 2.8 percent and the Nifty lost 2.5 percent. 

Top Gainers

Aurobindo Pharm
Bank of Baroda
GAIL
M&M
Grasim

Top Losers
Cipla
ITC
Tech Mahindra
Coal India
Bharti Infratel

2 comments:

  1. Zinc dropped as pressure again seen after China's largest zinc smelter said it would not participate in the output cuts

    capitalstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete


Commodities are powered by Investing.com India